Venus -Belleza- Soon!!





I am wearing : Venus -Belleza with hands and feet -Belleza - Soon!!




Hello lovely friends , today is a little late I know , I am so excited!  I've been all day testing the new mesh body to tell you, Venus -Belleza's wonderful! 
no defects, is superb, structure is perfect.
 For those who do suffer with photos and angles of the avatar, I recommend it without a doubt !, the hud is very easy to use, that of not having to change the type of hand or foot without having to go to inventory, I love !! has option to slink  hands and feet, and also has the option to foot JD, two types of different types of breasts ... long nails, and all skin tones -Belleza-, other default values​​, and different slots to edit and save your own tones
Photos are unedited, just putting my signature, no cheating, the body is that  you see, -Belleza- Venus, is fabulous! I have no words to describe it, will very soon be available, and I recommend you try it out, you fall in love with Venus -Belleza-

      thanks Tricky Boucher & Shyla Diggs ♥





Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: