I am back! Do you miss me?

Hello! I'm back, great to see you again! I hope everything is great here!  I missed you !, my inventory down 45K, I hope more! lol
I have many new stuff, and I do not know where to start, you know that each month always brings many surprises and this month too , October 1 Fantasy Gacha Carnival will be open , I show you  some Rares beautiful and cute:


Deetalez release the last skin: Jaz , I am falling in love for Jaz, I wear : DeeTaleZ Skin DELICIOUS Jaz No.4 CARAMEL absolutly gorgeous!

Fantasy Gacha Carnival:
Tippet: *{Junbug}* Snow Princess Fur Tippet in Cream (RARE)
Muff: *{Junbug}* Snow Princess Fur Muff in Cream
Crown: [The Forge] Toltec Headdress ULTRA RARE (Black)
Gown: BP_Crow Gown



Parasol: *{Junbug}* The Queen's Parasol (ULTRA RARE) FGC
Collar: *{Junbug}* The Queen's Ruff Collar FGC
Gown: *{Junbug}* The Queen Gown in Night S (RARE) FGC
Ring: Swallow Skully ring
Earring: Swallow Skully Earring
Skin :Swallow Skin Jahaira Peach black E. 2 (C)for The Season Story
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Julia Hair [1]

More gacha! Enjoy! 【ツ】

Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: