Party time girls!


oh yes! many party in this time! and here show you some dress you can find in My Attic, only for a few days more ,95 L$ each only! hurry!!!

left to right: 
1.-Dress. even.flow  Tea Party Dress @My Attic

2.- bodysuit: LAVIAN - AW1516 - Essentials You Used  @My Attic
     Hair OhMai


3.- Dress: The Annex - Party Dress - Red - Fitmesh @My Attic
     Hair: *Dura-B&G*62 HAIR - MIX TWO COLORS -base:champagne NEW!


4.- Applier for a mesh head : *YS&YS* Beatrix Tone02 Skin Applier - Lelutka Mesh Head @My Attic
     Dress: *Fishy Strawberry* Party Girl Minidress - Silver @My Attic
     hair Damselfly

Poses: Kirin - Himawari @My Attic



Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: