Ready for the life


Good morning! beautiful day for everyone! today is my rezzday! 6 years in second life, still do not know if that's good or bad, lol, who do you think?
   Today I show you three different styles all serve to go to dance, shopping, or  discover places , I admit that I love the boho style! in RL is my preferred , hope you like it <33

Left:
Dress: SYSY's Cirella babydoll dress - S - plum NEW
Boots: TEN"10 Megas boots v.2
Hair: Vanity Hair: Tossing n Turning NEW
Jacket: [monso] My Warmer Muffler - White
Clutch: "DEW" Boho clutch (exc. gift) Free
Shape :  Perfect Silhouette Melody  NEW
Skin: Zoul Creations - Abi - Tone 1 - Dk Brows NEW

Center:

Dress: TOPAZIA- Gaelle dress S 03 NEW
Hair: Clawtooth: Windswept - Pink and Pretty  Collabor88
Purse: MiWardrobe - Purse Typewriter - Sand - MW
Heels: N-core SHAE "Fatpack" NEW

Right:

Poncho: "DEW" Boho poncho Boho C Fair  NEW
Short: "DEW" Boho short Boho C Fair NEW
Boots: ARISKEA// Arome mesh Ankle Boots  She and him NEW
Tights: Glitter Tights  /gold by LeeZu!
Legwarmer: [monso] My Leg Warmer - Heart
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Lili"
Shape:   Perfect Silhouette Melody   NEW
Skin: Zoul Creations - Abi - Tone 1 - Dk Brows NEW





Unknown

¿Alguien sabe cuántos intentos tienes para encontrar el amor de tu vida antes de que te asignen un gato de oficio? Nat The Cat

No comments: